Wednesday, August 22, 2007


When I was a kid
I used to smile for simple reasons
I used to cry for others
I used to admire the beauty of nature
I used to find happiness in anything i gets
I used to pray for othersI used to love every one...


Time went on......
All things have changed ....
Meaning of life has changed...

I Forgot to smile
I forgot even the meaning of admiration
I started cry for myself

I started pray for myself
I started arguing even if i am wrong
I became ominous even if i got many good things...

But still I Never forgot to Love!!!!!

3 comments:

ഉപാസന || Upasana said...

ഇതില്‍ പലതും എന്റെ കുട്ടിക്കാലത്ത് ഞാനും ചെയ്തിട്ടുള്ളതാണല്ലോ എന്നോര്‍ത്തു. :-)

എന്താണ് ഇപ്പോള്‍ എഴുതാത്തത്?

ഉപാസന

qw_er_ty

Dhanya said...

ariyathe ezhuthipoyathanu.. njan oru ezhuthukariye alle... sahacharyghal namme kondu palathum cheyipikkumallo.. aghane apttipoyathanu :)

ഉപാസന || Upasana said...

അപ്പോള് ഇനിയും ‘സാഹചര്യങ്ങള്‍’ ഉണ്ടാകട്ടെ എന്ന് ആശംസിക്കുന്നു
:-)
ഉപാസന‍